Use the help links below to find answers to most frequently asked questions by our customers. If you don’t find an answer below, please don’t hesitate to contact Customer Service [email protected]
We’ve aimed to make this process as easy as possible, just follow the steps below and your desired items will be on their way to you in no time.
- Find an item you want to buy.
- Choose a colour from the colour selection grid.
- Click on the desired size in the product size and selection grid.
- Add the quantity of product you would like to buy in the quantity window. Then click Add to Shopping Bag to add the item to your Shopping bag.
- Once you’ve finished shopping, click the Checkout button, which you could find on each product page or in the Shopping Bag at the top right corner of each page.
- Once you have reached the checkout screen, if you have a coupon code, enter it in the box bellow your shopping bag summary on the left and click Apply to Order. Otherwise, click the Checkout button.
- Enter your email address to to use Checkout as a guest or if you are an existing UGi Dress Code customer, please enter your username and password and return to Checkout. Registering makes it easier to place orders in the future. The online instructions make the registration process easy. You have the option to continue without registering, but you will still need to input your personal details.
- If you’re a new UGi Dress Code customer, you’ll need to enter your delivery and billing details. If your billing address is the same as delivery one just tick on the box to indicate that.
- Once you entered your delivery address details you will be given delivery options.
- If you want us to know anything about your order please add your comments in the Order comments box and click Review order. If everything is correct after reviewing press Submit order button to proceed to Paypal payment gateway to make payment. Your order will be confirmed only when we receive your payment for the order by one of the ways described below.
UGi Dress Code uses Paypal to accept payments from both: Paypal accounts and credit or debit cards. Paypal is global leader in online payments with 130 million active accounts worldwide, so your payments transferred will reach us fast and safe.
- Once you’ve been prompted to Paypal payment gateway and you have PayPal account then simply login with your account details and make a payment.
- If you don’t have PayPal account you can pay by your credit or debit card. Simply click on Create Paypal account and pay with your debit or credit card link below and follow PayPal instructions to process the card payment. Your credit card information is strictly confidential – UGi Dress Code will not have access to this information.
- You can also pay us over the phone with your credit or debit card. We use PayPal company to process those payments, so it’s 100% secure.
Once your payment processed you will get confirmation e-mail about received payment as well as estimated shipment and delivery dates of your order.
No. If it is the first time you have placed an order with us there is no need to create your account if you are in a hurry. We’ll just need you to provide us with your email address and delivery address to place an order as a guest. Detailed instructions on order placing process in HOW I MAKE AN ORDER section above.
When you get time it is well worth setting up an account so that you can track your orders.
Yes you can. We use Paypal company to process those payments, so it’s 100% secure.
Simply call our Customer Service on 370 612 22527 from Monday to Friday 8:00 – 17:00 GMT.
You can make an overseas order on our website. Please help us and our delivery company by taking extra care with the address details.
Please note if your credit card is in any other currency, the rate of exchange will be that of your card issuer and you may be charged an international fee by them. Delivery is charged at cost and is generally calculated by the weight of the parcel.
If your order is to be delivered outside the European Union, it may attract import duty and local sales taxes, which customers will need to pay on receipt of the shipment. These rules vary by country and your local government determines duty and customs charges.
You can check your order status by logging into your account. If that doesn’t help please contact our Customer Service team. Make sure you provide your order number when making an enquiry.
Our return policy was designed to make this process simple and smooth. If you decided to return the items, you purchased, within 14 days of receipt simply contact Customer Service and we’ll agree on exchange or refund.
If the goods are damaged, faulty on arrival or we sent you incorrect order please contact us within 48 hours and we will arrange replacement of the goods or issue refund (we will also refund your initial postage and packing charges).
Please note, all delivery charges incurred on returns made due to the reason not described above or for exchanges, will be your responsibility. We are not responsible for return postage other than for incorrect, mis-described or faulty items, so please attach the correct postage. Sadly, we cannot be responsible for parcels that fail to reach us, so please make sure you obtain a certificate of posting as proof of purchase.
Items must be returned to us by “Recorded Delivery” so they can be signed for. Please note that we will cover postage costs only in case you return us the product because of quality issues.
We are aiming that UGi Dress Code products would reach customers around the world. It’s not that simple, but we are trying. We divided the world into four groups of countries:
Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia. Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City, UK.
The Rest Of The World
We deliver our products with the help or our partners. We use DPD and DHL service for most of our orders.
Delivery charges will depend on the country of delivery address and the weight of your order.
Stock permitting, all orders are usually dispatched same or the next working day after receiving the payment. In the event that an item is not in stock, we will notify you of the production terms and dispatch it as soon as it is custom made.
We do try our best to meet the delivery timescales that we quote, but occasionally a parcel can be late due to reasons that are out of our control.
You will be able to track your order delivery status iby DHL, DPD after receiving their tracking number. This tracking number is a clickable link, taking you directly to the respective website, where you can view the progress of your parcel as it moves towards your delivery address. It will also explain if there are any difficulties in getting your delivery to you.